About the Firm
Certified Taxation Lawyer helping California Clients with Estate Planning and Taxes for over 40 years.
Knowledgeable California lawyer handles wills, trusts and probate matters
Finding the right solution for an estate planning or tax challenge requires skillful legal guidance. At my law firm, David Ostrove Attorney at Law, I draw on more than 40 years of experience to safeguard and distribute assets in a coordinated manner. With offices in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills, my firm delivers exceptional advice and service to Southern California clients.
I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work. I also serve as an expert witness in legal matters involving estate and tax issues. Whether you’re looking to draft a will, establish a trust, or reduce tax liability, my firm will give you the comprehensive support you deserve.
Areas of Practice
Beverly Hills firm delivers professional counsel to help preserve assets
My firm assists clients in various legal practice areas, including:
- Estate planning — Whatever your estate planning goals might be, I can develop a comprehensive program that achieves your objectives and preserves your legacy.
- Wills and probate — I provide complete assistance with wills and probate matters so that individuals can distribute their property in a legal, efficient manner.
- Trusts and estates — My firm has an extensive background in trusts and estates and can prepare legal instruments that are tailored to your specific needs.
- Guardianships and conservatorships — If you are the parent of a minor child or are responsible for a disabled adult, I work to establish guardianships and conservatorships so they are protected no matter what occurs.
- Tax law — Failure to handle taxation issues correctly can be very costly to you and your loved ones. My firm conducts a thorough review to ensure that you do not pay undue tax or expose yourself to penalties.
Don’t trust your financial security to a novice or someone who lacks detailed knowledge of estate and tax law. I will work closely with you to create an effective strategy to address estate concerns and minimize taxes.
Contact a proven Los Angeles estate planning attorney for a free initial consultation
David Ostrove Attorney at Law advises Southern Californians on estate planning, taxation and other legal issues. Please call 323-302-9039 or contact me online
for a free consultation at my Los Angeles or Beverly Hills location.